The happiness of your employees is of paramount importance. Employee satisfaction is so important that it is directly linked to workplace productivity–a happy workplace is a productive workplace!
If you’re looking for a way to keep your team satisfied then group insurance is the way to go. Group insurance can keep your workers protected from life’s unknowns and safeguard your worker’s dependents. From group life insurance, group health insurance, group personal accident insurance, and more, group insurance can lower premiums and improve employee retention.
Not sure if group insurance is right for your business?
Check out these reasons why businesses owners like you are improving safety and financial security for their workers with group insurance coverage.
- Statutory Obligations– Meet your statutory obligations through group insurance coverage.
- Cost Saving– Having group insurance policies reduce risk factors and lower premium rates, saving you money and improving employee security.
- Avail Tax Saving– Group insurance can help you save under the exemption (section 37) of Income Tax Act.
- Convenience– Instead of multiple insurance policies, group insurance provides coverage for a range of employees and their dependents under one policy.
- Improved Claim Settlement– Under group insurance policies claim settlements have quicker requesting processing and lesser restrictions.
At Volk Insurance Benefits we provide group insurance solutions to Windsor, CO, Greeley, Loveland, CO, Fort Collins, Longmont, and the surrounding areas. By working on behalf of your best interests, it’s our goal to match you with the right group insurance solutions for your budget, business, and requirements. From group health insurance, employee benefits, and more, our group insurance solutions ensure that you and your team are well taken care of no matter what life throws your way.
For over three decades we’ve been offering our clients unmatched service and professionalism. Contact us today to learn more about group insurance solutions for your business.